How will you look after me?
An ethical franchisor should only really make its money when its franchisees are successful – that is why we charge no minimum monthly fee and no annual fee.
Our main income is from the management fees that we charge to look after and support you and, as they are a percentage of your turnover, it is in our interest to help you develop the best performance possible.
We support you with all the advice and personal visits you need, when you need them, 24-7 any day of the year.
We also support you with:
- Assistance approaching the banks and leasing for funding and finance.
- A CPD training program and loyalty program for your staff.
- A business coaching program to get your business started in the best possible way over the first 6 months.
- Monthly visits to discuss and assist your development.
- Technical and advisory database.
- A dedicated relationship manager.
- Anything else you may need on a fair and mutually beneficial basis, when you need it.
Who are we looking for?
We are interested in anyone that is hard working, personable and understands that for their Prima unit to succeed it must offer the very best service to our customers.
Couples and Family teams
A single shop would be well suited to a family team as they would be able to comfortably manage the shop, deliveries and peak periods between them – with the potential to provide a comfortable family income.
Investors and portfolio franchisees As the shop only requires one member of staff on duty outside the very peak periods – and they are relatively easy to find at economical rates of pay – Prima shops offer good returns on investment for those investing in more than one.
If you are a landlord or commercial property owner with vacant premises in the right location, Prima is relatively easy to set up to enhance your returns from those premises.
Do I need any experience?
You don’t need any experience in dry cleaning or running your own business other than the right work ethic and common-sense; the rest we can train you and your staff in.